Friday, March 4, 2011

song...think-a-lots part 6

i would post another song for a certain someone..well, i wanna post the actual mtv of this one on her profile but most probably she will ignore it so i'll just post the lyrics here...yeah this is still part of my think-a-lots for the season....

This song is entitled Ikaw Pala by Sugarfree, one of my faves although they have disbanded a couple of days ago, still their music will be remembered as it touches hearts and mind of those who hear and understand their song...this is for you..if you could just read this blog...this is what i really feel....

Kung saan saan na napadpad
Naglakad, lumangoy, at lumipad
Tuwing akala ko, pag-ibig ay tunay na
Hindi pala, hindi pala

[refrain]
Nung hindi na nakatingin at saka ka dumating
Nandyan ka lamang pala
Di ka lang nagsasalita

[chorus]
Ikaw pala, aking hinahanap
Ang bahaghari ko sa likod ng ulap
Ikaw ang hulog ng langit, sa puso kong napunit
Dahil sa dramamng paulit-ulit

Kanina ka pa ba nariyan?


Ikaw pala
Ang aking hinahanap hanap
(ikaw pala) awit na di matanggal sa aking isipan
Di na mahalaga, kung saan ako dalhin ng hangin
Basta’t nandito ka sa king piling...

[refrain]

[chorus]


this is one of my favorite songs..and i dedicate this to that special girl..who came at the time i didn't search.. who caught my eyes because of her beauty, brains and talent...the one who i care for the most...

as of now i don't know what to put in here..i am thinking too much this past few hours...is it maybe because i didn't see you today or anything... my mind won't stop thinking...

when she's just sitting right there silently, i wanna approach her and talk to her but i don't know what to say to her if ever..

when i observe that she's a bit sad..i wanna ask her why but she won't utter a single word...

when she talks about someone, i don't want them to see any reactions from me (meaning i can keep my emotions inside of me and pretend to hear nothing)....

when she's unli, i tend to load up myself with super so that i may call her but i couldn't..like the lyrics of Victor Could by Parokya ni Edgar (one of my faves too)..

I should 
Pick up the phone recite your 
Number in my head
Make sure the line ain't dead
But I pause
To think of words that I would say to you
So you'd love me to

[omitted some parts here...]

I wish
Someday you'd realize
The way I look into your eyes

And really think
Of possibilities 
And probabilities

That maybe someday you would care
I'd give my all and I would do the things
That would mean everything to you


that always happen...i am ready to dial her number but can't find any words to say to her..i can't think of anything that would totally keep the conversation going or even start the convo...i go unli even if there's a probability that i don't have anyone to text to..just making sure that if she texted, i could reply......


i just wanna ask something....why is it that every time a guy asks a girl what's wrong or is there something wrong, the only answer he gets is either a nod or nothing?...i know we ask if there's something wrong because we are concerned..and it bothers us more if we don't know why or the reason behind it...it's just like what ate hara said, posted in other of my blogs...its hard for us too.......

only a few more weeks and this semester would be over..i don't know what will happen next but i am calling all angels out there..please don't let it end here...like my bestfriend lemon told me few days back.. i can still save it if i like...i won't give up on her..i don't wanna lose her...please no...not this time nor any other time...

there's still a lot of things that i wanted to put here but i need time to think about things...i should make the best out of the remaining time of the semester...

it's now 12:53am, kinda started this one by 11:30pm....i'm tired..but i need to read something first...........

No comments:

Post a Comment