Tuesday, March 29, 2011

blog blog / think-a-lots Part 13

so i have typed this one while i'm at school and using JM's laptop in the kubii..actually that's why i went down. supposedly i will be staying at the 2nd floor of JFH to wait for my mome's group to finish their campaign but i suddenly decided to go down and make a blog..

PR campaign already done and the only one left is the effin thesis..plans for tomorrow? i don't know..maybe do thesis the whole day..or go to school or tambay..or go somewhere else...i just don't wanna make plans anymore..i'll take a break from that for a while..

i'll just write everything else in tagalog.

natatawa kami sa nagpplay na music sa winamp ni JM.. eto un oh..

When she cries by Restless Heart

The road I have traveled on
Is paved with good intentions
It's littered with broken dreams
That never quite came true

When all of my hopes were dying
Her love kept me trying
She does her best to hide
The pain that she's been through

(CHORUS)
When she cries at night
And she doesn't think that I can hear her
She tries to hide
All the fear she feels inside
So I pray this time
I can be the man that she deserves
'Cause I die a little each time
When she cries

She's always been there for me
Whenever I've fallen
When nobody else believes
She'll be there by my side

I don't know how she takes it
Just once I'd like to make it
Then there'll be tears of joy
That fill her loving eyes

(CHORUS)

So I pray this time
I can be the man that she deserves
'Cause I die a little each time
When she cries


tapos rico blanco naman ung next kaso nakakatamad hanapin yung lyrics...

anyways...
malapit na matapos tong sem...ilang araw nalang then tapos na...ilang days nalang shet...oo shet talaga.. ugh..ano ba to..oo aawayin ko sarili ko.. (wala ako magawa eh).. 

katanga tanga naman kasi eh..anjan na nga ayaw pa lapitan..sayang oras oh..ilang araw nalang ang meron ka..sige makinig ka nalang sa mga kantahin mo kung ayaw mo, ikaw din naman ang may kasalanan at ikaw ang mawawalan eh..yang pagkailang mo..pwede ba wag mo pansinin yan? di ka naman ganyan dati ah..gumising ka na..please lang naman..hindi ka na makapagfocus sa gusto mong gawin..para sayo din naman yan..


yan ang nagagawa ng walang magawa...sabagay tama nga din naman si subconscious mind ko..hindi na ko kokontra...

konting panahon nalang.............ano ba.........kilos........

halatang wala sa focus eh..pati title at part ng blog mali mali na..ano ba?..umayos ka....aga aga eh...kahit hindi ka nakatulog dahil sa kakalaro mo ng o2 jam at clocktower sa ps2 nyo..hindi ka naman nagkakamali ng ganito...focus pare focus!...


No comments:

Post a Comment