Sunday, June 26, 2011

Life ~ Time

11:11pm June 26, 2011 Sunday

so i promised one of my friends that i would post part of my hidden life story here..i said hidden because only few of the earthlings knows about it and i mean only a few..

okay so here it goes...

i can't say much about my highschool life but i enjoyed it..it was in 2nd year high that the tropang trekking was formed...mike, kelci, jat, bien and I was the first members of the tropa..after a year, Jm, Nikki, Jd and Mai was added to our block.. Jat's sister, Jill; was added after a month or less.. that made a solid 10member tropa.. our last year in highschool came like a flash..had a girlfriend that time during the 2nd quarter of the school year that lasted 6 months(yeah 1st day of college we broke up)..i've been into playing tennis and other sports.. been studying how to cook (well since grade 6 i've been practicing)..animes and stuffs, computer games...that's my highschool life..i'm a very carefree person..love it smooth and with no delay...

college comes and decided to study at DLSU-D..i remembered running along the sidewalks of the oval with JM just to beat the 5:30pm closing time of the registrar to pass my application form for Nursing..but that's not the first time that i am in lasalle that time..i've been to the school a couple of times because my older sister (yeah me being the youngest) and my older cousin studied and graduated in that school..weeks have passed and yeah i passed the nursing entrance exam..met my fellow nursing blockmates (too bad JM was in the other block..haha)..been dragged into playing dota along with my blockmates...ending up playing for funds (well, managed to finish 1st year because of that)..2nd year came and yeah..bad luck strikes...failed Anatomy class..and because of the retention policy, we're not allowed to fail any subject, minor and major alike...i decided to shift course rather than transferring schools..so decided to take up AB COM with my fella JM (i know i know..)..

ate noi was no stranger to me and me to her..same with the MPR Boys..and guess what?..sir pearls conducted the interview..destiny? don't think so..i think it was a matter of luck.. blah blah blah...been to the batch of com22 that time (graduates of 2010-2011)..the first reco with them was a memorable one..that is the first time we've met Jordan..not knowing that time that he was from HSI too just like me and my buddy and he's a blockmate of ours (he's com22 too..)..Jordan was very silent..but that was our mistake..months passed and summer term came..opened up a petition for comm100..met jordan again and some familiar faces..much happened that i don't wanna tell cause its boring...oh..that's the time i've met rizza and x..and automatically became a member of Silvertongue....

i'll just continue next time...i'm tired.....

No comments:

Post a Comment