Tuesday, June 7, 2011

i wanna chill / think-a-lots part 29

i didn't know why i opened up this "Compose Blog Entry" part of multiply this early morning..
actually i didn't open this up..after i signed in to my account it just so happen that it automatically been redirected to this entry..

as of now..i'm sipping in hot coffee while inside the office, PSP music..i wanna chill as long as i can before starting my work..

still a bit undecided on what i am supposed to do when that day comes.. the guy who is always sure on what he'll do became the guy who's not sure on everything.. what the heck man... in the most simplest things he become so unsure of it..leaving the decision part to hang on a balance.. what will happen if i still think this way when that day comes.. i'm preparing myself to straighten the way i see things around me..

the feeling's the same.. it's the only thing that keeps me going for 2 long months... so i should say..

it feels good seeing her yesterday, still equipped with the smile and the aura i fell in love with..


Sure I may be quiet now, but eventually everything I'm feeling and thinking is going to come out... Can't promise what I'll say...



2 comments: