Monday, February 28, 2011

Think-a-lots Part 4

its very rare for me to post a blog at this time of the day..usually i post it during the night...well it doesn't matter though...it's still a blog...

its hard for me to stay asleep for long..like earlier, accidentally woke up by 3am and had a hard time going to sleep and maybe you're wondering why..i don't usually tell anyone what happens when i woke up at those times and why it is hard for me to go back to sleep..so i'll post it here..not entirely what happens though...

first thing i do is check my phone for time purposes..then i'll see your picture, pretty nice to start eh?..that's when random thoughts enter my mind..

as i said in my first think-a-lots, i am a man of what ifs..trying to weigh every angles of the situation and learning from it or preparing for it.. but today, its not applicable.. all i can say to myself is "stay and be there for her, whatever may happen"..

i try to not be affected by her posts (even if its not for me) in other sites.. but what else can i do?, when i think it won't do me any good to continue reading things, i usually closes the tab for a couple of minutes, maybe 30mins up to 1hr...then checks for new updates and closes it again after..i have the habit of not posting anything when i read something that caught my attention.....

yeah i check the net during those times (referring to 3am onwards)....

when i have trouble going back to sleep at those times, i usually go out the room, get a can of soda and go out the house..just stay in the terrace where i placed our old sofa (its leather so it's easy to clean), sitdown, grab my psp and play some music to lighten up the mood. and when i think its ok to sleep, welcome 5am...time for roadwork..and i won't go back to sleep...

so yeah...my sleeping pattern is distressful...but yeah, i still can manage...usually sleeping by 12 or 1am...waking up by 3 or 4.. longest would be 5am....thinking about stuffs...

its 8:12am and usually i'm taking a freakin' bath already...

No comments:

Post a Comment