Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thesis and think-a-lots part 3

as of now we are doing our thesis here in jm's place..thinking about what to do in our methodology..and random thoughts are running through my mind again as i type every bit of this blog..

this is i think part 3 of my blog of thoughts... yeah.. all i see is we're doing better.. in fact we are back to how we are.. i'm waiting for the best to come..
i thought i could see you yesterday to make my day the best day ever.. but yeah, i didn't see you even your shadow in the corner of my eyes.. still i'm grateful that i'm able to talk to you until 2am.. that almost made my day...
browsing through your pages (different sites) i've stumbled upon you're status... since i'm in no mood of typing it, i'll just copy paste...

"let's keep pretending and see how long we can last."

i don't wanna be a T.H regarding this stuffs but i can't help it. it was posted on her page in plurk.. maybe she's right that we're just pretending to be..but i know for myself that i don't pretend to love her or what.. i know that it is what i really feel, no pretentions and no questions asked..my closest friends knows about that alot.. could someone tell me that this is just a test or something else?..

i don't wanna focus on that one but that would make the whole of this blog..this is how i think about things...

its 4:53pm..still debating on how are we gonna select the sample size for our survey...

No comments:

Post a Comment