Monday, February 28, 2011

midnight think-a-lots part V

its already 11:20pm, eating peanuts while watching the news on tv and of course typing here...doing my usual 12midnight routine...and i hope that i would be able to sleep until 5 or 6 or best would be 7am...and i don't usually post blogs on the same day...

oh yeah! i heard my brother say "inaantok na talaga ako"..so it means that i have plenty of time to create this one...haha

still my head hurts..freakin' headache, forgot to drink my meds...afraid to have allergy again that would transform me to my "hulk" form...but yeah i'm still typing on this one so i'm fine...

i find it amusing how this site helps me to say what i can't say and put it in a form of a blog.. what i cannot say personally is written here (also the others). Like what Ate Hara Dyne Salle said to us (Jordan Garcia) "may mga bagay na hindi madaling sabihin, at may mga bagay na hindi na kailangan pang sabihin"..i find it quite true..but when i think about this, it would be fair if every people would have the guts to tell it to others straight to their faces.. or would it be better if we keep on hiding something that would mean everything to the person?..
i know every person has his and her own secrets in life..may it be in terms of lifestyle, habit, attitude, love and everything else.. i won't exclude myself on this one because i always try to hide everything from others..i wanna live a secret life...i have so many secrets that i'm trying my best to hide from others, revealing it to them piece by piece.. i leave the connecting part to them...

i would stray away from that topic now...

i am loving you more everyday...i would literally lie to myself if i tell i'm not....i don't tell it personally because i'm thinking that you would say "so?" or "whatever" or others like that..and the fact that i don't tell it unless i have the chance to say it...i told to myself that i won't waste my time anymore.. but yet again, it seems that the busy schedule is taking a toll on my time,... can't do any actions that would prove any part or piece of what i feel...this is such a hard time for me but like i told you before, i can manage..here i am again, waiting for my time, afraid that i would waste so much time for another chance...i'm not gonna let that happen..i said before "may kasunod pa yan... " and i really mean it...

its already 1210am and my peanuts are well...yeah..ate it all...gonna chill for a while then will try to go to sleep....

2 comments:

  1. wow! ngbblog k p din sa multiply. namiss ko tong site na to.
    haay si apo inlab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes lola...i kinda like it here rather than posting in FB...mas konti lang kasi makakabasa dito eh... miss you lola.. :)

    ReplyDelete