Friday, December 26, 2014

Be thankful for 2014

Merry Christmas to all! (its the 26th now so its a day late)
We are now nearing the end of the year.
people are preparing for the New Year Celebrations right now.
so how was your year like?

fun?
full of excitement?
sad?
or just wee bit normal?
well, in any case, be thankful for all the experiences you had in this year of 2014.

I know everyone had their life changing experiences during this year,
some may not even remember what it was
or its just a simple event or circumstance to be noticed but made tremendous impact on his/her life.
In this short entry, I will share to you what my LCEs are or what I'm thankful for this year.
Some would see it as normal for them but even petty things makes their own pinprick impact in everyone's lives.

First, My Family. For unending support in everything I do. My family was broken when i was still in my 1st year of highschool and I've seen how tough each one of them is. Every family members fight once in a while but yeah, my guys can handle dispute very well to the point that they just shrug it off. We support each other all throughout any ordeals. Nephews and nieces counts too so they add some fun to the group. They made me realize things that helped me in more ways than i could think of. I learn everyday just by talking to them. And for these things, I'm very thankful for them.

Second, a phone call from my dad. Just stated that I'm in a broken family and I'm living with my mom along with my bro. So yeah, my dad is nowhere to be found. I don't have any whereabouts about him since he decided to break away from us. So yeah, life changing, the moment i decided to answer a call from an unknown number and lo and behold, it's my dad on the other side of the line. We talked for a while, he's been sorry for all those years and i couldn't utter any single word to make him feel okay. That is the only time that someone ever told me he/she's proud of me. My dad, who I haven't spoken to for a long long time. He managed to get updates about me from his friends here; on how i worked for scholarship, things i did while studying, how i managed to land on a good paying job. It really gets emotional. but I am really thankful for that call. For my dad: whereever you are, take care of yourself and hopefully we'll see each other soon.

Third, all of my friends. I cannot stress this well enough. We've been through alot (10years and counting for highschool buds, 6years and counting for college peeps) and still we're still complete. We've been through heck of alot ups and downs but we conquered them all. So proud of you guys! Let us count more years, fun and excitement, and adventures together onto 2015~ Thank you for being my second fambam and i wouldn't be who i am if not for you guys. mehehehe
For the two JMs: coolest dudes ever. more gigs soon and thank you for having my back during problematic days.
For G6: my life is like an open book to you and thank you for being a good listener and a friend. good luck to you and in your chosen path! skype and chat all the way!
For Mai, Jd, Jat: hi. even if we dont talk to each other that much, i'm thankful that you guys are part of the group. So fun having you guys around and hopefully more fun next year.
For Pua: meh. go work. lol
For Niks: i'll reserve it for later ;)
For Jam: hi mome/shitmate, college would not be complete without you around. thanks for everything and wish to see you soon! act normal, eat grass!
For Lemon: treat me to auntie anne's next time. hahaha we need to see each other too!
For Bii: stay safe in dubai! thanks for all the fun memories together! visit me soon!!!!
For Jordan and X: hahaha. you guys know what i'm gonna say. see you real soon!
For the rest: i wish you all a great year ahead and thanks for having me!

Fourth and maybe the last for this entry, My baby. Hiiiii! yes, you are one of my life changing experiences for this year and probably one that I would cherish most. You made me realize so many things and everyday is a new learning day with you. Thank you so much for the love, care, and understanding. We have lots of time to learn, to improve, and to grow. I won't mind spending those times with you, together. I'm always here for you no matter what, and I won't leave you. I want you to be safe, to feel safe with me. I'll help you reach your dreams cause I'll be happy to see that you've hit your goal. I'm proud of you baby and I love you. Do not forget that. More fun and adventures with you in the future! I miss you :*


So there. I plan on adding some more life changing experiences or if not, more things before the year ends. I got one planned now and will try to accomplish it before New Year.
So guys, hope you enjoy your 2014 because mine's been rough, but I enjoyed it, I learned many things so its all good for me.

The year is still on! continue writing in your experience tabs and be proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment