Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Amidst of all the rain and everything

It was rainy all day yesterday
I decided to stay at my bed and get comfy with all sheets and covers.
Hey, i've got a text and its from her.
A single good morning text from her makes my day better.


I've spent some time watching tv and stuff
Also been thinking what is she up to for that day,
She's not usually like that, "is there something wrong? or did i say something?" I asked my self.
I sent another message and got no reply.
"Maybe she's busy or something, well, i'll try later"
I turned on my gaming console and played some Skyrim while waiting for her to answer back.
Oh there, a simple reminder from her to take lunch. So sweet of her (i always think of this whenever she reminds me of some things.)
After that, nothing..
Okay, i'm worried. so i sent her messages and even tried calling her.
Nothing.
"So what now. maybe resting? or i dunno. okay i'll stop"
I found myself very annoying that time though, i just wanted to make sure she and everything is okay.

I turned my console off, did some channel surfing and landed on a movie that i can watch.
I can't take my mind off her but i tried to manage.
I kinda bugged her for a while honestly.
Still thinking "is there something wrong? or did i say something?".
It was late afternoon when i decided to hit the snooze button and sleep.
Managed to catch a few Zs till i woke up.
It was like early evening, around 6-7pm when i woke up.
I woke up to the sound of notification i'm getting from facebook.
It was from a friend of mine and we chatted for a while.
We're just talking, sharing memes and weird funny pics we're seeing in our timelines.
I just tipped off something regarding her and my friend told me "maybe she's just busy or sleeping. its alright, chill :)"
But before that early evening encounter, this friend of mine sent "her" a message to check-up on her. i dunno the contents but yeah.

She message a few hours after, and i know she's somewhat pissed.
So i said that i am sorry for how i acted (and i really mean it).
She told me she was resting the whole day, and I in turn, am very sorry for bugging her.
We talked, up until 1:30ish am, when i fell asleep.


I just care for her that's why I am like this.
I'm not that complicated to get into.
I care.
I love her.
I'm okay.

Our friend asked me "hey, let me ask you this one. are you really sure about pursuing her?"
Yes, I'm sure of it. - thats how i answered.

I told you, I am just like a kiddo, simple care and attention and I'm all good.
Add more then I'm grateful, thank you.
Be sweet, go ahead and bother me when I'm working or playing console games. 
I got time for you.
Don't think that what you're doing will result into me being suffocated by you.
Also, don't think that I'll get tired of your sweetness and care because I won't.
I really appreciate everything you do. 
I'm not going to shut you out ever again, cause i want you in.
I'll always be here for you. 
I love you
Okay?

"If you love someone, you do not look for something he/she doesn't have. You feel contented on what he/she can give you. You accept what he/she has to offer. So you love, because you feel something intimate for this person and not because you need to get something off him/her."

"If there ever comes a day that we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever"
- Winnie the Pooh 
via her twitter months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment