Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Message Sent for the One

O Holy One,



You did a great job creating one precious individual. One that can provide love in every small way she can do. One that can sweep everyone's feet off the ground if she only truly wants to. She's a great person in her own. She’s strong, very determined to better herself. And I thank you for letting me experience what it was to be in love with her, be loved by her. She made me feel special all those times. That even though I can't do much for others, you led me to her so that I could, for once truly, love someone with all I have. I didn't regret falling in love with her. Every moment spent with her was precious ones. I can’t stress this enough.

She's very cheerful in life. Whenever I see her smile when I'm with her, it gives me  butterflies inside. You won't know how happy I am whenever she smiles, laugh, or just even look at me smiling. She's very sweet, really a sweet one. She never misses to check up on me even though she's very busy with work. She calls when there's time. I really feel special every single time my phone lights up with her name and picture on it. At the end of every day, I look forward talking to her, holding her, and taking her home safely. Every moment I spend with her becomes the best moment of my life. I thank you for every opportunity that you gave me to love her as much as I can. 

I did have my faults. She's a great person, a great lady. I thought I'm treating her well but no, the only thing I'm doing besides loving her is, suffocating her. I didn't mean to, this one is coming from my heart. I'm doing something to change because I know that's not a good thing, that that would make her move away from me. You know that I am so much afraid of losing her. While she's not talking to me, please let her know that I'm still here for her, and will always be here. That she can talk to me whenever she wants and I'd gladly listen to her.  That I love her.

I fully trust her in everything she does. I'm proud of every accomplishment that she achieved, even if its just a normal thing in a days work. I'm proud of her in every aspect of her being, her faults, her good sides, everything. Well I guess this is how it feels when you truly love a person, you put every trust on that one. I also trust her friends, I know they would lookout for her from time to time. They won't let any kind of harm creep up to her. Thank you for giving her friends like that. Friends that she could laugh with, spend time peacefully, and people that she could talk to. If there's a chance that I can't lookout for her (like right now), please watch her for me will you? Make her safe and don't let her succumb to stress due to work. Protect her from any harm that may come to her. Make sure she doesn't skip her meals as she gets very tired at the end of the day. Please take care of her for me..

For now, i want to talk to her, that's true. She's my guide, even though she doesn't know it; I am doing better than who I am before we crossed paths. I am sorry for the things I did wrong. I am in no rush making it back with her. I will wait for her, loving her in a distance. But I won't leave her all alone, I'll be with her to support her. I love her that much. I want her to know that she's much appreciated. That she's one great individual. and that I love her so since day one, and that won't change.  Even though we're not in good terms right now, she's been on my mind ever since.

Thank You..



No comments:

Post a Comment