Wednesday, September 16, 2015

On me..

You won't hear me say anything negative about you.

 I won't sabotage your image even though this happened. I still respect you as a friend even if you won't consider me as one because i put great value at what we had, 10+years of friendship and a great relationship with you. Still, I'd only wish that you find someone who will respect and accept you for who you are. I didn't asked for this nor wanted this to happen to us, you know i'd keep on fighting for us and fix everything until you decided to end things.


I am willing to do everything I can to be with you.
As I told you before, share your pain and burdens with me so that you won't have to carry it all alone.
I know its not easy, but I don't want you to feel the pain all by yourself. I am here. I am your partner and I want to carry some of your pain.

I am here for you for times like this.
I am here when you needed someone to talk to and release all the stress and hurt that you have because you know that I don't want to see you stressed.
I am here so that if you needed someone to comfort you, you'll know you can run to me cause I'll give you the tightest hug i could give.
I am here to accompany you in your daily life
I am here to listen to all your stories 'cause I have enjoyed listening to you all these years
I am here so that you would know that there is someone of God's creation that won't give up on you and accepted you for who you are.

I'll always be here for you because I love you, even if you started doubting my love for you, i know what i feel is right.
It pains me the most to see us like this, with one problem like that it all ended in this.
You know that I wanted us to last, be each others lifetime partner. I wanted and i would work for that future with you.
If you ever felt that i have betrayed you or destroyed your trust, I didn't. I know how important trust is and i won't risk anything to destroy your trust in me.
If you felt frustrated at yourself, please do not be. You are a great person, you are someone's dream, you're my dream for years.
I trusted your love all throughout. You made me the happiest guy in the world. You and your way of loving me was perfect for me. That I know i found the right girl for me.
I didn't even fake a single smile all throughout our relationship, I was so happy and contented with you. No one ever reached that point other than you. And I am so happy with that.
I know that i can't fully express my feelings when I'm in pain and I am sorry for that but just seeing you smile makes it all go away.
Thank you for taking care of me when I'm sick. I know its not easy attending to me at those times.
Thank you for loving me and accepting me for who I am. I felt that I can be myself when I'm with you.
Thank you for all the things that you did for me. I really appreciated it more than you know.

You know what? I really love it when you look into my face for no reason at all. I love looking at your eyes. Everytime you do that, I fell inlove with you more and more. Our inside jokes, i'll surely miss those. What I miss most is talking to you all day and expressing my love for you. You're really the one who pushes me to survive work and stress, your everyday chat makes my day complete. Seeing you completely removes my stress. When you call, it gives me an instant upper, a sudden boost in energy. I always look forward to meeting you during wednesdays, you know how happy i am when i'm with you on that day. I'm sorry for my ugly schedule that doesn't make it possible to meet everyday after work.

I don't want us to end, really.
You know how much I feel for you and you never failed to express your love for me.
I am knocking on your heart, your heart that i fully cared not to hurt. 
I want to keep on fighting for what we have, all i am asking you is do not give up at this point.


No comments:

Post a Comment